New Expekt Poker Rewards - Great benefits for everyone!
At Expekt Poker we believe in rewarding poker players. We've put together our Poker Rewards promotion that lets you earn cash as you play, as well as unlocking exclusive poker tournaments where you could win cash and tournament entries!
Taking part in Expekt Poker Rewards couldn't be easier:
- Earn Expekt Points by playing any of our real money cash games, tournaments or Sit & Go's.
- The more you play, the higher level you achieve on our Poker Rewards ladder.
- Claim Cash Rewards through the Cashier as well as receive invitations to exclusive weekly freerolls, plus our €5,000 Monthly Series!
As you earn more Expekt Points, you’ll move up the tiers of the Poker Rewards levels. Doing so means you’ll rack up Betclic Points even faster – and that means bigger cash rewards for you!
The New Poker Rewards have been designed to offer big prizes to everyone. Either you are a new player or a professional, you can benefit from our high rewarding scheme.
There are eight (8) Poker Reward Levels in total. From Iron to Super Elite there is a level that suits to your schedule. Move up the Poker Reward Levels to accumulate Expekt Points faster, which you can convert up to €2,000 in cash and tournament tokens. Our Reward Tournaments are offering €20,000 a month in freerolls. Deposit and play to receive more tokens for free.
Every time you play on real money tables at Expekt Poker, either you choose cash games, multi table tournaments or Sit & Gos you receive Expekt Points. You earn the following Expekt Points per Euro or GBP (£) of rake:CurrencyRake/FeeExpekt Points
Please see our House Rules about rake/fee calculation.
If you're looking for bonuses, either cash or tournament tokens, our Poker Rewards Levels can give you thousands of euros every month just by playing your favourite games.
All players start from level Iron and there are 8 Reward Levels. If you manage to reach the top, Super Elite level, you will receive 1.8 Reward Points per Expekt Point. Earn 100 Expekt Points a month to unlock cash bonuses and to participate in our Reward Tournaments. The higher the Reward Level, the more Reward Points you receive per Expekt Point, which you can convert to bigger cash prizes faster.
You can play to win your share of €20,000 in freerolls every month, including a €2,000 Expekt Poker League for our top freeroll players. The new reward tournaments are open to all players from Bronze Level and above.
• €5k Series every 2nd Sunday each month at 18:00• €1k Series every Monday - Wednesday - Friday at 18:00• €2,000 Expekt Poker League Final every 2nd Saturday each month at 18:00• Shasta Sit & Go available 24/7 for new players
The top players of the weekly and monthly Reward Tournaments will participate in an exclusive €2,000 tournament every month.
Cash in the €1k Series tournament to win points to the Expekt Poker League. Win one €1k Series tournament and you will receive an entry to the Expekt Poker League. Expekt Poker League has a maximum of 50 entries. Ten players receive cash with the winner getting €500.
If you're looking for cash bonuses, our Poker Rewards can give you thousands of euros every month just by playing your favourite games.
Use your Reward Points to buy cash bonuses ranging from €1 to €2,000 as well as Tournament Tokens. Earn 100 Expekt Points a month to unlock cash prizes and tournament tokens. Each Reward Level offers a different multiplier. Higher Reward Level means you accumulate Reward Points faster, which you can convert to cash faster.
Terms and Conditions
Date of Issue: 01/02/2016 at 00:00 GMT
- Taking part in the Expekt Poker Rewards ("the Promotion") represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions of Expekt Poker which are located on www.expekt.com ("the Site").
- The Promotion starts on Tuesday 1st March at 00:00 GMT and is ongoing at the discretion of Expekt Poker.
- Players will receive Expekt Points ("EPs") by playing any real money poker game within the Expekt Poker software.
- Further information on how EPs are awarded can be found at the following link: https://www.expekt.com/poker/poker_content.aspx?PageCode=pok_ek_loyalty2 and in the House Rules (https://www.expekt.com/poker/poker_content.aspx?Pagecode=pok_ek_points_1)
- Players achieve the level within Expekt Poker Rewards according to the number of EPs accumulated each calendar month.
- Each Poker Rewards Status is based on the player's EPs accumulated between the beginning and the end of each calendar month with the highest status achieved by a player during that month being used as the base level for the start of the next calendar month.
- Where players achieve a lower status than attained in the previous month, the status for the following month will be downgraded. Expekt Poker Rewards status downgrades occur once a month, on the first day of the month, based on the last calendar month of poker activity.
Expekt Reward Points & Status:
- Expekt Poker Reward Points are based on the number of EPs earned in the calendar month combined with as the Rewards Status achieved.
- Players who reach certain Poker Rewards Levels (as set out below) will receive a percentage boost on the number of EPs earned which will then be used to calculate the player's Reward Points balance. For example, a player who earns 500 EPs in one month will achieve Gold Rewards Level. Players who reach Gold Status will be given a 35% boost (x1.35 multiplier) to the number of EPs earned to calculate their Reward Points balance. In this example, the player’s Reward Points balance will be 675.
- Expekt Poker Reward points are calculated instantly as you play and determine your Poker Rewards level for the remainder of that day. For example: If a player earns 200 Expekt Points throughout Day 1, the player will advance to Gold Rewards Level for the remainder of the day until the next Poker Rewards level is reached.
Reward Level Statuses reached and thresholds
- Players who earn 0 - 49.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Iron Rewards Level" status.
- Players who earn 50 - 99.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Bronze Rewards Level" status.
- Players who earn 100 - 499.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Silver Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by Silver Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 20% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 500 - 1799.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve"Gold Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by Gold Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 35% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 1800 - 5499.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Platinum Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by Platinum Rewards Level status members will be boosted by an additional 45% to give your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 5500 - 10999.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Diamond Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by "Diamond Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 55% to give you your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 11000 - 17999.99 EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Elite Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by "Elite Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 65% to give you your Reward Points balance.
- Players who earn 18000+ EPs in a single calendar month will achieve "Super Elite Rewards Level" status.
- All EPs secured by "Super Elite Rewards Level" status members will be boosted by an additional 80% to give you your Reward Points balance.
Redeeming Reward Points
- Players can use Reward Points to purchase cash bonuses and tournament entries. The Rewards Points needed to purchase cash bonuses are detailed on the Promotion landing page. Tournaments which accept Reward Points as a buy-in are clearly marked as such in the poker software.
- Players must have the minimum listed Reward Points balance in order to purchase an item or buy in to a Reward Point tournament. Failure to meet this criterion will result in the transaction being declined or tournament entry refused.
- Reward Points have no value outside of Expekt Poker. They cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred between players.
- Reward Points are automatically forfeited and removed from a player’s account upon closure of that account.
- Expekt Poker reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit whenever it sees fit and to modify any aspect of the Promotion including, but not limited to, the conversion rates of EPs to Rewards Points, VIP Reward Status thresholds and Reward Point redemption rates.
- Expekt Poker reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the Promotion with immediate effect at Expekt Poker’s total discretion.
- Expekt Poker reserves the right to remove/cancel part, or all, of this Promotion, including removing/cancelling Expekt Points, without notice to players.
- Reward Points automatically expire 12 months after being credited to a player’s account.
- Expekt Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.
- For further conditions which apply to this Promotion, please consult the House Rules and, in particular, the ‘Site Promotions’ section.
- The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which we may issue.
Poker Rewards Tournaments
- The €1k Series Tournaments have a minimum number of entrants 151. If a €1k Series Tournament has 150 or less registered players, it will be cancelled.
- The €5k Series Tournaments have a minimum number of entrants 201. If a €5k Series Tournament has 200 or less registered players, it will be cancelled.
- In order to participate in the Poker League tournament the players need to have a "Poker League Entry" token in their account to register.
- The €1k Series tournaments has a fixed payout of the top 150 positions.
- The €1k Series tournament winners will receive a "Poker League Entry" token within 5 business days after their win.
- The players from 1st to 150th position will receive points for the "Poker League" leaderboard based on the finishing position. The equation that describes the points system is the following:
- Points = (150 – Position) + 1, where
- Points: Number of points the player receives
- 150: Number of total payouts in the €1k Series
- Position: The position that a player finishes in the tournament.
- The top 30 players of the "Poker League" leaderboard each calendar month will be awarded a "Poker League Entry" token which they will receive within 5 business days after the month concludes.
- Players who have won a €1k Series will be earn an entry to the Poker League and so will be removed from the Poker League leaderboard calculations. Players who have won an entry via a 1st place finish in a €1k Series will be listed in the 'Already Qualified' table.
- The qualification period for the "Poker League" leaderboard is the 1st calendar day at 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT on the last calendar day of each month.
- The qualification period for the €5k Series tournament is the 1st calendar day at 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT on the last calendar day of each month.
- The qualification period for the €1k Series tournaments is Monday to Sunday every week (Monday at 00:00 GMT to Sunday 23:59 GMT).